|Veterinarian Q & A
Julie Pomerantz D.V.M, is veterinarian practicing in
New York City.
Feel free to submit your questions to Dr. Pomerantz and we will
email you when they are posted. Because of the volume we can not
answer all questions received.
Click here to submit your question
information DOES NOT replace professional veterinary care. It is
intended solely for educational purposes. Your pet's medical condition
should be evaluated by a veterinarian before implementation of any
medical or husbandry changes.
there is a potentially life-threatening emergency involving your
pet, take your pet to a veterinarian or veterinary facility IMMEDIATELY!!!!
Responses can take 1-2 weeks.
Click month to read responses.
- When should I start feeding my cat adult cat food?
- What can I do about my cats severely watery eyes?
- Identifying ringworm
- What could cause cat ear scratching when dirt & mites are ruled out?
- What causing my cat's erratic behavior?
- My cat who tears when she eats
- What to feed cats with kidney diease
- Cats who hate to travel in carriers
- Cats who pee everywhere BUT their litter box
- Short hair Persian who’s eyes constantly run
- New owner of a Cornish Rex wants advise
- What are the side effects of Clavamox?
- Tiny “worms” found on the bed where the cat slept
- I have noticed my cat is biting his fur out and is drinking to much water.
Tips when traveling with your cat
- Dealing with spraying with two cats in the home
- My kittens has watery eyes
My cat has runny white-ish colored feces
Why is there an oily streak on my cats back?
Why do my cats smell each other's "pinkies"?
- Why, after two years is my cat using my BED to pee in?
- How do I get my cat to stop biting me?
- What are some Easter Safety Tips for my Kitties?
How can I get my feline more fit?
What's the best way to introduce a new cat to a home which has a
- Dry vs Canned Cat Food?